TICKET(S) ARE SOLD TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced, counterfeited or altered in any way will be considered invalid.
- Ticket forgery and counterfeiting will be taken seriously. In case of any suspicious activities, the Promoter will be able to void the ticket(s) and the ticket-holder will be barred from entry on show day.
- No ticket refunds/exchange will be made, other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or event cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
- The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
- The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused.
- Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
- Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.